I’m bringing back a previous style of writing and presentation my work in my series, “Brand Update: What You Need to Know.” Fun updates of various projects developing under the brand of @KathrynShowroom So, let’s get started!
1. I have successfully created fluidity between my @Pinterest and @Amazon Influencer pages, and my fashion mavens are thrilled! I showcase all my favorite looks and trends on Pinterest, and of course my favorite puppy pics too! Runway, collections and trends featured on my Pinterest page, you can shop similar looks at budget-friendly-price-points on my Amazon page. Always looking on point all while respecting budgets. Perfect!
2. My Personal Styling Team is ready for you! We’re now taking bookings for Spring/Summer 2019. We work at updating your wardrobe, pulling trendy pieces for the upcoming season as well as hosting private shopping events and special occasions. Often times, our services are a gift such as birthdays and anniversaries. So special! DM for details and scheduling in the Greater Seattle Area.
3. Super exciting news about my podcast! Not only is my show on dozens of amazing podcast and music apps but now, I have an official sponsor @squarespace www.squarespace.com Hooray! We’re doing this! It pleases me to know that my podcast, filled with leadership, goal setting, motivation and inspiration, not to mention tons of energy! is being supported and recognized, globally. Fantastic! Tune in weekly to “Project Leadership with Kathryn Kelly”
4. Upcoming apparel collaborations? Yup! That’s happening too. Sneakers and swimwear. Be on the lookout for upcoming collabs […shhh… x @KathrynShowroom]
5. In the market for luxury beauty? Seasonal updates? Presentation of the newest looks, trends and collections? Be sure to DM me and visit me at my CHANEL boutiques! #ChanelAmbassador
6. Hot Off The Press! To the many supporters of mine, who have be suggesting that I write, write and write! are happy to hear that I have finally committed to writing a book. My FIRST book. I have created the framework and will move forward with the prologue. I am scared, excited and energized all at the same time! I am most definitely, at the right time in my journey to do such an epic project. #CreativeSoul
Always grateful for YOUR support, follows, subscriptions, sponsorships, views, engagements and of course, friendships. Thank you for being a part of my journey and for allowing my work, my words and my creativity, be a part of your day. Keep shining, keep creating and keep dreaming BIG dreams.
Fashion & Beauty Stylist, Amazon Influencer, Brand Collaborator & Podcast Host of “Project Leadership with Kathryn Kelly” on @Spotify @iTunes
Photo credits: @KathrynShowroom
Leave a Reply